Find something to love (for someone you love)!
Mark your calendars for November 25, 10am-2pm as Wānaka’s most beloved festive event, the Wastebusters’ Sustainable Christmas Market, takes centre stage. We’re excited to share a sneak peak into the array of local artists and conscious creators who will be gracing our merry marketplace.
Transforming our front yard into a Christmas wonderland, with live music from the Wānaka Project and tempting kai to tantalise your tastebuds. Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you:
- Fully Wooly – Home decor & toys crafted from repurposed vintage wool blankets
- Morgan’s plant stall – A haven for lovely house plants
- Wānaka Community Workshop & Fabricate – Wood crafts, meditation cushion & Christmas decorations
- Nicky Davis – Organically grown herbs, sustainable bathroom products & reusable products
- Cardock Design – Furniture & home accessories made from recycled timber
- Wise Moon Wellness – Natural plant dyed preloved clothing & refillable herbal products
- Landrover Press – Dive into the poetry of David Merritt
- Medini Botanics – Luxurious botanical skincare
- Kat Heap – Beautifully crafted art prints
- U Egg – Handcrafted cornhole boards & upcycled vintage dishes
- Anna Dunphey – Unique upcycled earrings
- Art of Flea – From upcycled totes to hand painted denim & crochet hats
- Branch Creek Honey – Pure honey in reusable jars, sourced locally
- The Feather Craftsman – Beautiful feather accessories
- Stitch – Handmade unique accessories fashioned from repurposed materials
- Hawea playgroup – Satisfy your sweet tooth with their Bake Sale
- WAI Wānaka – Locally made art to adorn your spaces
- Matsui Sushi – Sushi, poke bowls & temaki
- Liz – Plant based body glitter
- Wrapped with love – Gift cards, natural playdough & wooden macrame toys
- Stoked Local Sangucheria – Delicious sandwiches
- Forest Forge – Discover wooden swords & knives crafted from repurposed building timber
- Artful Focus Studio – Art, serving boards, maps, picture frames, magnets, keyrings made from reclaimed timber
What a line up! Our reuse shop will be a beautiful display of secondhand treasure, alternative gift wrapping and wonderful decorations!
Shop sustainably this festive season with Wastebusters.