We are looking for an admin manager and two reuse customer service staff.
Admin manager position (25 hours per week).
The perfect person will be:
- able to be responsible for Wastebusters admin and financial systems, including monthly reporting, invoicing, GST, banking, payroll, asset management and record keeping.
- an experienced bookkeeper, familiar with Xero and MYOB payroll.
- honest and accurate
- able to work unsupervised and to contribute to our management team.
- a friendly team-player with a passion for recycling and reuse
Job applications close Friday 25th September, 5pm.
Please fill in the application form and attach a CV and cover letter.
Send in your application via;
- email to email@example.com
- post to Sue Coutts, Wanaka Wastebusters, PO Box 16, Wanaka 9343
- or drop it into the Wanaka Wastebusters shop.
Call Marilyn on 443-8606 extn 3 for more information
Two Reuse Customer Service positions
Wanaka Wastebusters is looking for two enthusiastic, friendly, flexible and hardworking staff. One will receive, sort and sell reusable goods in our busy shop, and the other will do the same outside in the yard.
You’ll need to love reuse and people, be able to work weekends and be a team player. Cash handling experience an advantage.
Job applications close 5pm Friday 2nd October
For more information, contact Bif (03) 443 8606 extn 9 or firstname.lastname@example.org