I have been working on a newsletter to showcase some of the amazing work our local schools and early childhood centres are doing as they journey towards sustainability.
- Enviroschools reflection sessions at Queenstown Primary, Wanaka Pre-School and Montessori Childrens House Wanaka, who are all now Silver Enviroschools
- The 2014 Central Otago Enviroschools teacher workshop focusing upon zero waste in school – Thursday 6th March
- Practical steps you can take to help move your school or early childhood centre towards zero waste
- Central Otago Early Years Education for Sustainability clusters
- Zero Waste Education in the classroom
Please email any stories and photos you have relating to education for sustainability in your school to me, firstname.lastname@example.org. Even better, why not invite me to come and visit your place. Let me know what you’re working on, I’ll bring my camera and a whole host of ideas for you and your students and I can include your stories in the next edition.