We are looking for a self-motivated, organised person who can hit the ground running and:
- is passionate about waste minimisation and sustainability
- can develop and implement advertising, branding, media, social media and communications plans
- has experience in environmental issues
- can organise and deliver workshops, media events, celebrations
- can write material for internal and external communications
Gina is not leaving! This is a new position…
This is a fixed term 12 month contract, 20-30 hours per week. Some travel is involved.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 19th August. The application form can be completed electronically or by hand but must be signed by hand and returned in hard copy with your CV to Wanaka Wastebusters.
If you have any questions about the role please contact:
- Sophie Ward: sophie@wanakawastesbusters or 03 443 8606 ext 9
- Gina Dempster: firstname.lastname@example.org or 443 8606 ext 9